Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving all!
I just wanted to drop a quick note to celebrate today, and draw our attentions away from the food and shopping to the big idea for a moment.

Being thankful has a recipient. If you are giving thanks, you have to be giving thanks to someone or something. Be it a person, an animal, God or the Universe, you have to be directing your thankfulness to a target.


Who are you thankful to?


I am thankful, ultimately, to the Lord God who has brought my life to this point. He has allowed everything in my life to come to pass, and by it He is shaping me into His image. He gave us salvation, so that you and I may live eternally.


He let me be born to parents, for and to whom I am grateful.


He gave me my wife, also for and to whom I am grateful. She puts up with much madness and chaos.


God's gifts to me are too numerous to be listed, but rest assured, He is good.


I hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving, and can see His hand in your life
.

Comments

Popular Posts